Instead of you waiting hours at MVA save your time and give us a call or come by any of our offices, we offer you plenty service

  • Vehicle Registration: After you buy a car, you’ll need to register it with your local Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), Secretary of State (SOS), Department of Revenue (DOR), Motor Vehicle Division (MVD), or other local entity that sets vehicle regulations in your state. Our qualified staff will make this process as quick as possible for you.

  • Stickers Renewal: Before your car has expired tags, you’ll need to complete your license plate sticker renewal. Whether you are renewing the registration for your car, truck, motorcycle, electric car, off-road/recreation vehicle, or trailer we can help you.

  • Temporary Tags: If you need registration plates in order to obtain a vehicle safety inspection, you may apply for a 30-day temporary registration.

  • Duplicate Title: You may request a duplicate Certificate of Title if your original title has been lost, destroyed, altered, or mutilated.

  • Tag Transfer: Transfer your license plates from an old vehicle to another.